To rent a DVD or Blu-Ray from the Instaboro Movie Box you must swipe your credit card.
By swiping your credit card you certify that you are the legal owner of the card that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions listed herein. If you are under the age of 18 you may only use this Kiosk with the express permission of a Parent or Guardian.
1. You agree to pay the rental rates as listed on the kiosk screen.
2. If we are required to collect Sales Taxes in your area, either on rental, purchase or applicable Maximum Replacement Cost, they are additional to the rental price and you understand and agree that they are automatically applied to your credit card over and above the value of the rental.
3. You understand and agree that your credit card will be charged an additional period fee, as displayed on the kiosk screen, for each additional period you keep the DVD or Blu-Ray disc beyond the return time.
4. The Rental Day Limit allowed for a rental is 10 after which the rental is converted into a sale.
a. DVD – $30.00
b. Blu-Ray – $35.00
c. Video Game – $45.00
5. If the rental day limit has been reached, you have purchased the DVD, or Video Game or other product and do not need to return it. If you return the DVD, Video Game, or other product after the replacement cost has been charged, you agree and understand that no refund will be issued, but that we will mail that product to you upon written request and payment of delivery charges.
6. If the DVD or Blu-Ray is returned Damaged, without the original box or other product or information included in the box you understand and agree that your Payment Card will be assessed additional charges up to the Maximum Replacement Cost of that DVD, Video Game or other product.
7. All rental fees are final, and will automatically be charged to your card upon return or after the 10-rental day limit is met.
8. All disc purchases are final after two days from original purchase date. If the purchase was made in error–such as if a customer meant to rent instead of purchase–they may call the number on the back of the disc box for return instructions. A full refund for the disc will be made on their card if the return is approved, minus the rental rate and applicable sales tax for the number of days the disc was out.
9. If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact: the owner / operator.